Territory / Sales Manager
With responsibility for sales and support to HARDI customers in Queensland and Northern NSW, the role reports directly to our Adelaide based National Sales Manager.
Person Description: A Uniquely Driven and Adaptable Individual who is 100% outcome focussed
- A high achiever, comfortable with high expectations
- A commitment to customer satisfaction
- Personal circumstances that permit frequent periods away from home
- The ability to work constructively within a team environment
- Resilient, determined and resourceful
- Practical, engaging and articulate
- Highly developed coping mechanisms
- An ability to identify a “new way” when confronted by barriers
- Resides in South West Queensland or North West NSW
Help guide an established brand through a period of significant change in the way it markets, sells and engages with its customers
- Become a valued member of a close knit, achievement focussed team
- Un-capped earning potential (top salary plus performance rewards, fully maintained company vehicle)
- Part of a genuinely global business with international career opportunities for high achievers
- A hugely satisfying role with lots of variety
If you consider yourself to be the best Territory Manager in the agricultural equipment sector, please send your resume email to.
NOTE: Applicants MUST be eligible to live and work in Australia. Applicants requiring sponsorship for residency will NOT be considered.
Previous Applicants need not reapply.
HARDI Australia is committed to gender balance within the workplace
Please include the the following questions in your application.
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience
- How many years' experience do you have as a territory manager?
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales manager?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years of field sales experience do you have?
- What's your highest level of education?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Are you available to travel for this role when required?